Your key responsibilities will include:
- deploying to accident sites and leading investigations
- collecting evidence and interviewing witnesses
- conducting detailed analysis in order to identify safety issues and draft recommendations
- writing investigation reports and safety bulletins
- giving evidence at inquests and fatal accident inquiries
You must be prepared to travel throughout the UK (for which you will need a full UK driving licence) as well as overseas.
For further information about this position and how to apply see Civil Service Jobs, Inspector of Marine Accidents – Nautical, Ref: 1639540.
Closing date: 16 August 2019.