Criminal News
Curiosities from the world, criminal news

Desperate search for man who was kidnapped from east London street a month ago

0 0

The family of a man who disappeared after being kidnapped off the street in east London more than a month ago today issued a heartfelt plea for his safe return.

Aron Kato, 28, was last seen being pushed into a car in Ilford in the early hours of the morning on April 18.

Homicide detectives investigating the case today issued CCTV images showing the father of one being chased and pushed to the ground in Ley Street at around 4.30am.

Since then he has not been in contact with friends of family and police said they were growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.

Aron Kato, 28, was last seen being forced into a car in Ilford in April (Met Police)

Today Mr Kato’s partner Chanel Naidoo, said: “Aron was taken from us and we haven’t seen or heard from him since. On that day, we went out with our son and his niece bowling and to the park as Aron loved taking the kids out.

“That evening he left us to go out with his friends, he called me at midnight and told me he loved us and he was going home. But the next morning I knew something was wrong when his phone was going to voicemail and he never came home and his family hadn’t seen him either. “

She said Aron, who is unemployed, would spend every day with his three month old son and would never miss appointments.

She added: “He was the proudest father and his son was his world. He always wanted his own little family and he finally got it. For us to find ourselves in this situation we can’t even describe what we are going through as a family right now. 

“No-one deserves this and Aron needs to be found. It’s been too long without him. We will always be here for him especially when he needs us the most at a time like this. We will never give up on him.

 “We just need him home and we pray that he is safe and returns back to us. We love him so much. Please help us to find Aron. We all need our Aron back.”

Police say they are still treating the case as a missing persons investigation but seven men, aged from 25 to 39, have been arrested on suspicion of kidnap. They have all been released under investigation.

Detective Chief Inspector Mick Norman, who is leading the inquiry, said: “Aron had recently become a father and his disappearance is very much out of character. There has been no sighting of Aron for a month and, as you can imagine, his family are becoming increasingly concerned for his safety.

“Aron was last seen being forced into an, as yet unrecovered, dark coloured BMW hatchback, with the registration RF12 0ZA, in Ley Street, Ilford. I would appeal to anyone who knows the whereabouts of that car or the occupants to contact police immediately on 020 8721 4005.

Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555 111. 

Original »

Comments
Loading...